Wilson Law PLC is a full-service law firm located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, serving businesses and individuals in the Shenandoah Valley and across the nation. Our commitment to our clients is embodied in our motto: Complex Problems. Personal Solutions.
Before founding Wilson Law PLC, attorney Robert Wilson practiced complex business litigation in the Washington, D.C. area. Robert has litigated dozens of high-stakes cases against some of the largest companies in the United States and around the world. Robert has helped recover tens of millions of dollars for individuals and companies in the areas of shareholder, antitrust, and consumer protection litigation. He has also represented clients in a wide range of other business and personal legal matters. With depth of experience and a commitment to excellence, no problem is too complex for Wilson Law PLC.
Wilson Law PLC offers the expertise of a bigger firm, with an unparalleled commitment to personal service. Robert takes the time to listen, understand your objectives, and craft solutions tailored to meet your needs. At Wilson Law PLC, the client always comes first.
About Robert Wilson
- George Mason University, J.D., cum laude
- James Madison University, B.A., English
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- A Defense of Disclosure-Based Settlements in U.S. M&A Litigation, Financier Worldwide (February 2013)
- Free Speech v. Trial by Jury: The Role of the Jury in the Application of the Pickering Test, George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal (2008)
- Dura Pharmaceuticals: Loss Causation Redefined or Merely Clarified?, Journal of Taxation and Regulation of Financial Institutions (September/October 2007) (with Donald J. Enright)